Linkedin is a fantastic business tool, which has a variety of applications to professionals and businesses.
Traditional face to face networking may be simpler, but the Internet gives a business person more access and makes networking less labor intensive.
Linkedin has 175 million users, which makes it a valuable tool for business networking. Companies can use the social network to recruit employees, build online visibility, gain leads and find new branding opportunities.
Here are five steps to improve your LinkedIn company page:
- Make sure your Linkedin company is complete
- Set goals for your Linkedin company page. Understand your intentions with the social network, and make a plan to make your company goals. If your goal is lead generation, then focus on engaging users with great content that garners interest and sharing.
- Build a following: Start with business contact you already know, then begin to meet new people by participating in conversations within Linkedin groups.
- Establish your company as an industry expert that creates useful and informative content.
- Measure with analytics and make improvements: Testing with analytics is an important part of improving your company page. Linkedin provides an insights tab, which provides detailed reports on page visitors and demographic data.